It is the panel used between solar, battery, inverter and
load devices to provide overload and short circuit
protection. All the components are assembled in a suitable powder-coated metal casting. It consists of following.
1. MCCB/MCB/Fuse of suitable specifications which can
withstand its respective flow of current.
2. Metering to monitor solar and battery parameters.
3. Copper bus bars of suitable rating
4. IP65 Cable glands for removing incoming and outgoing cables.
1. Outdoor Panel Meeting IP54
2. Compact Design
3. Suitable for Wall Mounting and Floor Mounting
4. Powder-Coated Enclosed to Protect form Rusting
5. Calibrated Shunts and Meters for Accurate Measurements
6. Communication Link on the DC Energy Meter
1. Solar power plants
2. Solar power packs
3. Load distribution system from common power supply
4. Battery charging system
1. Protection against secondary fire hazards
2. Increased safety of operating personnel
3. Easy to carry-out maintenance