Solar PV solutions are ideal for powering remote telecom
applications, microwave repeater stations,
satellite radio and telemetry systems where there is limited or no grid access. Our customized system
comes with both the standalone and hybrid solution, are ideal for powering telecom equipment and
its accessories and reducing fuel cost on diesel gensets. In addition, the renewable energy delivered
from the product can greatly reduce your operation's overall carbon footprint size. Our integrated
master control unit routes power from solar, grid and DG through SMPS to trigger a diesel generator.
The system provides the necessary DC power supply to the
loads and battery and also protects the
battery bank from overcharge, deep discharge, reverse polarity and short circuit thereby ensuring
that the electrical characteristics are met for optimum performance and reliability. The unit also has
lightning and surge protection devices built in. Our unique design ensures optimal energy transfer
from the SPV system using a highly efficient MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technique.
This product comes with highly advanced remote terminal units (RTU) with necessary monitoring
control circuits and alarms.
The unit also has energy-optimization algorithms to enable
the prioritization of solar and grid power
and features automated control of DG, aircon and battery usage with complete monitoring solutions.
Said solutions document and display real-time data of the entire plant and transfer them to centralized
location for analysis and reporting.
1. Ensures 24/7 reliable power
2. Greatly reduces diesel fuel dependence
3. Quickly pays for itself through energy efficiency
4. Reduces dependency on grid supply and saves money on energy bills Low maintenance
1. The system can be customized to meet the varying
capacities of telecom equipment from 200W - 3000W.
2. One, two or three BTS loads are available with solar, grid or DG hybrid system depending on various solar insulation zones.
3. Cell phone networks Micro-wave & repeater sites Telemetry Small wireless networks Rural telephony SCADA/RTU
1. Saves on energy Helps to sustain the environment Reduces carbon footprint size via emission less power production